How to use "conscription" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conscription" in popular movie and book plots
- Boetie van Tonder, a young Afrikaner, faces conscription into the South African military. - Boetie Gaan Border Toe
- Nancy is forced into joining the Women's Land Army when female conscription begins. - Land Girls (TV series)
- Henri Tod is a German Jew who during World War II is sent to England to prevent his conscription into the army. - The Story of Henri Tod
- She demands more marriages, even going as far to think about passing conscription into law. - Bees in Paradise
- His recruitment is somewhat less than voluntary: Mowry is offered the alternative of conscription and assignment to the front. - Wasp (novel)
- Mayerson, in despair, accepts his UN conscription to Mars but Bulero recruits him as a double agent. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
Meaning of "conscription" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conscription" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conscription" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conscription"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conscription below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.