How to use "consequently" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consequently" in popular movie and book plots
- The game opens with an introduction about a seaside town which was damaged by a cataclysm and consequently sunk into the depths of the earth. - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- Vukovich falls asleep on watch, and consequently they fail to catch Masters in the act of murdering Waxman. - To Live and Die in L.A. (film)
- Andrew comes to his rescue, but receives a bad concussion in the brawl and is consequently hospitalized. - The Bat (novel)
- He was consequently to become an exile in the French service between 1556–1563, but was again to return home and serve as "Capt. - Henry Dudley (conspirator)
- Scott admits to having consensual sex with Asher, and is consequently fired from the FBI. - Taking Lives (film)
- This mod allows the user to stop being an observer in the sense of quantum mechanics and consequently to "smear",e. - Quarantine (Greg Egan novel)
- Max was consequently raised by foster parents. - The Discovery of Heaven
- Nova is consequently acquired by the newly formed Terran Dominion, who erase her memory and train her as a ghost agent. - StarCraft: Ghost
- on King Jingaling, who consequently is turned into a zombie. - Banjo-Tooie
- Romeo Guildenstern, their leader, is a pious man, deeply faithful to his belief and consequently immune to the Dark's powers. - Vagrant Story
- He and his children are consequently forced to live in a small farmhouse and work for their living. - Beauty and the Beast
- ultimately fell in love with her and consequently severed all contact with her. - The Collector
- Pelle consequently faces ridicule at school for being the son of a lecher. - Pelle the Conqueror
- After using up his ammunition, Cal realizes he gave his coat and consequently the necklace to Rose. - Titanic (1997 film)
- However, she has lost her way, stumbles into the path of the Giant, and is consequently killed by a falling tree. - Into the Woods
- He/She was an outsider as a schoolboy, trying to be one of the girls and consequently rejected by schoolmates of both sexes. - Glen or Glenda
Meaning of "consequently" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consequently" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consequently" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consequently"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consequently below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.