How to use "conservatism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conservatism" in popular movie and book plots
- The novel centers around John Redlantern, a "newhair" (teenager) who hates the deep social and technological conservatism of Family. - Dark Eden (novel)
- The story highlights the issues of prejudice, classism, alcoholism and social and religious conservatism in rural 1930s Ireland. - This Is My Father
- However, their attempts usually backfire, with Keith's brand of conservatism increasing rather than decreasing the readership. - His Master's Voice (radio series)
- Unable to cope with such a libertine concept in the conservatism of the early 1960s, Eddie flips out on Alison during a radio broadcast. - Goldilocks and the Three Bares
- Harbouring no sympathy for Haldin's actions or his ideals, Razumov is brought closer to conservatism out of the simple fear to survive. - Under Western Eyes (novel)
- But her disdain for the town's physical ugliness and smug conservatism compels her to reform it. - Main Street (novel)
Meaning of "conservatism" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conservatism" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conservatism" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conservatism"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conservatism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.