How to use "conservatory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conservatory" in popular movie and book plots
- Previously he was a student of a conservatory and a good flute player and now is the husband of an important man's daughter. - Forgotten Melody for a Flute
- Faffner Hall is a music conservatory that was founded by Fughetta Faffner. - The Ghost of Faffner Hall
- Tenor Eric Walter is a teacher at a conservatory of Vienna. - School for Love
- When she goes to her conservatory lessons instead, she discovers that he has lied to the professor to insinuate himself as her tutor. - Confession (1937 film)
- When the 18-year-old Lara wants to study at a music conservatory in Berlin, the family seems to break apart. - Beyond Silence (1996 film)
- Caterina graduates middle school and is encouraged by Margherita to apply to the conservatory of music. - Caterina in the Big City
- Anna is a young conservatory student and aspiring composer. - Copying Beethoven
- Even though Xiaochun emerges fifth, he is denied admission into the conservatory as he does not have Beijing residency. - Together (2002 film)
- an aircraft crashes through the roof of the conservatory to close the end of the first act. - Misalliance
- He plans to help her son win a scholarship to the music conservatory in Lyon. - The Chorus (2004 film)
- He loses control of the airship and finds himself in a conservatory with a harp, which shrinks to the size of his palm. - City of Golden Shadow
- Dorothy returns home to her conservatory late at night to work on the costumes. - A Clergyman's Daughter
- Guy and Faye start a family in Washington, where Guy teaches jazz composition at a music conservatory that he and Faye open. - That Thing You Do!
Meaning of "conservatory" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conservatory" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conservatory" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conservatory"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conservatory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.