How to use "considerate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "considerate" in popular movie and book plots
- Despite her always getting into trouble, she is always optimistic and considerate of others. - Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
- 61-year-old Jang Soon-ae (Park Won-sook) has a very considerate personality. - Three Sisters (2010 TV series)
- The youngsters cajole people considerate enough to pick them up into taking them home. - All the Kind Strangers
- Sacred Horse proves to be a considerate husband, although quiet and shy. - Waterlily (novel)
- Kadeeja’s husband Avaran (Kedamangalam Sadanandan) is very considerate to his brother’s wife Amina and her family. - Kandam Becha Kottu
- He and Mrs Prout soon resolve their differences, and he tries to be a little more considerate to her. - Folly to Be Wise
- He is devoted to their boys and kind and considerate to her. - Butter in a Lordly Dish
- Finally, Augusta Cutler comes home, and Owen finds himself to be very considerate after all. - Middle Age: A Romance
- Mother Wolff, constantly considerate of her own reputation, wants to send her daughter back. - The Beaver Coat
- In the train, Malati meets a considerate couple, Mukunda Rao (Dr. - Chakrapani
- Felicia, being the considerate soul she is, thinks of the snowy egrets that will lose their homes and decides to rally the town to stop him. - The Witches of Eastwick (musical)
- Noting a change in the now more thoughtful and considerate man, she follows him one day to the library and sees her rival. - The Blot
- A mountain-dweller, Joza appears uncouth and disheveled, but is kind and considerate to her plight. - Želary
- Basheer befriends his fellow-inmates and a considerate young jailor. - Mathilukal
- He gradually becomes a much more thoughtful and considerate person. - My Teacher Is an Alien
- In a small Kansas town, Betty (Renée Zellweger), a kind and considerate diner waitress, is a fan of the soap opera A Reason to Love. - Nurse Betty
Meaning of "considerate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "considerate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "considerate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "considerate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word considerate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.