How to use "consistent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consistent" in popular movie and book plots
- Through the years, after Hector's consistent tardiness to gigs, Willie grows tired of Hector's irresponsibility and decides to go solo. - El Cantante
- The plant's physician, dr Vance Randolph, later claims that Paula was suffering from consistent headaches, which Kearns had also reported. - Our Town (The X-Files)
- Dawes and Winas' discussion frequently borders on friendly and antagonistic, a consistent theme throughout The Stones of Summer. - The Stones of Summer
- Astro Battle has a consistent artistic theme, with heavy use of stylized icons. - Astro Battle
- "My realization at nineteen that I was a lesbian came about in a manner consistent with my bookish upbringing". - Fun Home
- One stream of phaser fire is consistent with starfleet-type weaponry, and the other is green, clearly alien in origin. - The Ashes of Eden
- Its only consistent property seems to be that, when Lack refuses an object once, it would forever refuse to consume that object. - As She Climbed Across the Table
- The Jeokbyeokga altered the consistent grand and sublime atmosphere, adding the humorous expressions. - Jeokbyeokga
- A consistent recurring theme is the contrast between Azumi and other prominent characters. - Azumi
- Following Spike's interference in the previous episode, Buffy and the Scoobies are not talking to each other, consistent with Adam's plans. - Primeval (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Ignacio gets used to losing some fights, but after a while, he gradually grows annoyed with the consistent losses. - Nacho Libre
- The first woman Chinaski meets in a bar becomes his most consistent companion throughout the film. - Factotum (film)
- The unit works and the village gets sufficient, consistent power from it. - Swades
- A consistent theme throughout the series is the struggle of women in the 1920s to live fulfilling and independent lives. - The House of Eliott
- Two-Bit tells them that the consistent rivalry between the adversaries is to be settled in a rumble. - The Outsiders (novel)
- The villagers' and reporters' evidence describes damage consistent with something large crushing the village. - Godzilla (1954 film)
Meaning of "consistent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consistent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consistent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consistent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consistent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.