How to use "consolidate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consolidate" in popular movie and book plots
- Without any cohesive threat from the east, presumably Byzantium was able to survive, consolidate its authority and expand. - The Dragon Waiting
- To consolidate his power, Stone pressures the President of the United States Richard Benson (R. - Megiddo: The Omega Code 2
- Linderman attempts to consolidate Nathan's conviction by imparting a surprising gift: he heals Heidi's paralysis. - Landslide (Heroes)
- Whilst Richard still tries to consolidate his powers, his fellowmen are ready to welcome a new ruler. - Richard III (1699 play)
- Jumong continues battling against Han China to consolidate his realm, and dies at age 40 after passing the crown of Goguryeo to Yuri. - Jumong (TV series)
- What serves as a government in the post-crisis nation is unable to consolidate its authority and exercises little control over the populace. - Memoirs of a Survivor
- As Tresckow envisioned it, Kluge would arrange for the former's transfer so that he could help consolidate the coup. - Georg von Boeselager
- Pleasure-of-My-Life tries to consolidate Tirant's romance with the princess awakening Carmensina's desire for him. - Tirant lo Blanc (film)
- Earlier on, he met the Russian regent, Sophia Alekseyevna, and helped her consolidate control over the Russian Empire. - The Deer and the Cauldron
- Dog Company arrives with armor support and Able Company digs in and consolidate their positions. - Company of Heroes
- Stark embraces various corruption necessary to consolidate his power, using patronage and intimidation to get his way. - All the King's Men (2006 film)
- Hartman's troops dig in to consolidate their hold on the intact bridge. - The Bridge at Remagen
- The Task Force attack stops to consolidate its gains; the Polish unit that was scattered by Team Yankee reforms and attacks C Company. - Team Yankee
- Unfortunately, it is the night that Hitler orders to assassinate the upper echelon of the Sturmabteilung corps, to consolidate his power. - Bent (play)
- To consolidate the situation of Regos and Coregos, Inga offers to make Nikobob king of the islands, which he adamantly refuses. - Rinkitink in Oz
- MacInerney, attempt to consolidate the administration's 63% approval rating by passing a moderate crime control bill. - The American President
Meaning of "consolidate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consolidate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consolidate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consolidate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consolidate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.