How to use "constituency" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "constituency" in popular movie and book plots
- The people of Krishnanna's constituency elect him as aLA. - Power (2014 Kannada film)
- He spends millions on every constituency in India and also makes Rajsekhar unable to contest in the elections. - Boss: Born To Rule
- The next election is to be held soon and party initially decides to place Krishnakumar as candidate from his constituency instead of Menon. - Lion (2006 film)
- Faizal decides to contest from Ramadhir's constituency to exact his own revenge. - Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2
- Tension arises in the political sphere when Bittu loses the elections in his constituency to his opponent. - Kai Po Che!
- Surya spends millions on every constituency in India, making Jai Dev unable to contest in the elections by revealing his illegal affairs. - Businessman (film)
- In the third series, Harriet becomes Duncan's constituency secretary. - The Party Line (radio)
- Jim Hacker is in his constituency watching his local football team, Aston Wanderers. - The Middle-Class Rip-Off
- The episode begins with a short pre-title sequence showing Jim Hacker being re-elected as MP for his constituency at the general election. - Open Government (Yes Minister)
- The CM gives Kumar the his party's ticket from the dead leader's constituency by-election. - Pudhupettai
- By the end of the novel Coningsby is elected to Parliament for his new father-in-law's constituency and his fortune is restored. - Coningsby (novel)
Meaning of "constituency" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "constituency" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "constituency" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "constituency"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word constituency below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.