How to use "constructive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "constructive" in popular movie and book plots
- Her family tells her what nice things she does such as her constructive criticism on Tina's secret diary. - Nice-Capades
- Orine meets her hater, who is hostile to her at first but slowly gives her constructive suggestions to help her improve. - AKB0048
- She has passion to do something constructive for the abused, assaulted, neglected and traumatized womenfolk of the society she lives in. - Umbartha
- She conducts sessions with him, offering constructive criticisms of his poems. - Black Swan Green
- Lewellen finds that singing Elvis' music is a way to channel her trauma into something constructive and creative. - Hounddog (film)
- Even when he tries to do so in a gentle and constructive way, his corrections and suggestions prove extremely annoying to those around him. - The Odd Couple
Meaning of "constructive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "constructive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "constructive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "constructive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word constructive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.