How to use "consul" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consul" in popular movie and book plots
- Coriolanus's mother Volumnia (Vanessa Redgrave) encourages her son to run for consul within the Roman Senate. - Coriolanus (film)
- She goes to see the American consul and asks about the nesting habits of American robins. - Madame Butterfly (1932 film)
- Meanwhile, Chan Zan also falls in love with Yumi, the daughter of the Japanese consul Takeda Yukio. - Fist of Fury (TV series)
- When Geoffrey speaks to the British consul he finds out that Rodine was killed a few days ago, long before the flight took place. - Dragnet (1947 film)
- Graham asks Mathews to deliver a message to the Turkish consul in Batumi to notify Haki. - Journey into Fear (1943 film)
- Meanwhile, planning to be alone with Pauline, Sten goes to a Russian consul general to have him launched into orbit with Pauline. - The Perils of Pauline (1967 film)
- Edwer Thissell, the new consul from Earth to the planet Sirene, has trouble adjusting to the local culture. - The Moon Moth
- In the meantime, the American consul (George Irving) at Apia, Parker's destination, learns where Parker is from the cowed freighter captain. - Island of Lost Souls (1932 film)
- Disobeying his father, Fei-hung hides the ginseng in the suitcase of an employee of the British consul to avoid the tax. - Drunken Master II
- Arriving in Shiraz on the second day of the Nowruz festival, Pyne makes the acquaintance of the English consul and dines with him. - Parker Pyne Investigates
- Frantic, Vicky goes to see the British consul (Felix Aylmer), followed secretly by Narcisse. - So Long at the Fair
- Nap-lan shows up with his soldiers and tries to enter the consulate to capture Lu but the British consul stops him. - Once Upon a Time in China II
- The consul finds him in his stateroom in immense pain, his "ultra-morphine" auto-injector having failed. - Hyperion (Simmons novel)
- Caesar appointed Trebonius suffect consul on 1 October 45 BC, with Trebonius actively continuing to plot against him. - Trebonius
- Unbeknownst to Seth and the Ministry, the French consul Ballon plans a coup d'état. - Black Mischief
- Already in possession of much of North Africa, the Roman general and consul Scipio strategizes with his new ally, Massinissa. - Cabiria
Meaning of "consul" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consul" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consul" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consul"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consul below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.