How to use "consulate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consulate" in popular movie and book plots
- Hochburg orders the German army forward and the British consulate destroyed. - The Afrika Reich
- on 5 November 1939, the British consulate in Norway receives the Oslo Report, but the Military Intelligence doubts its veracity. - Frozen Flashes
- Murray writes up his negative opinion of the show in the New Zealand consulate newsletter, giving them "two stars out of 100". - The New Cup
- One wants to go to the US at any cost and is all the time making trips to the US consulate for a visa. - Ankit, Pallavi & Friends
- Having obtained this they go to the Wakandan consulate in New York where they have hidden the "Anti-Cap". - Captain America and the Falcon
- They visit the consulate for a band meeting where Bret is clearly upset about the incident. - Drive By (Flight of the Conchords)
- The Indian consulate sends Raghavan Nambiar (Jayaram) to Gautham's rescue. - Dhaam Dhoom
- Sam invites Eduardo to be her date but he is unavailable due to his commitments at the Peruvian consulate so Sam invites Parker, as friends. - Some Like It Hot (novel)
- Looking for allies, she hires Gordon Martin, a spaceforce sergeant from the Belinta consulate as cargomaster and security chief. - Vatta's War
- Inside, the consulate tells Stan he can get an American out of jail with no problem; he just needs to see Francine's passport. - Stan of Arabia: Part 2
- Despite mr Nguyen's pleas, the American consulate suggests sending Scott to Singapore and keeping him detained for three months. - No Retreat, No Surrender 2
- But a British consulate guard fatally shoots Master Fu when he runs down an alley, and they take back the Jade seal. - Drunken Master II
- He is thrown out of the Israeli consulate after storming in to demand that Mossad leave his wife and child alone. - Munich (film)
- Nap-lan shows up with his soldiers and tries to enter the consulate to capture Lu but the British consul stops him. - Once Upon a Time in China II
- They transfer him to the Polish consulate from where, with their help, he migrates to America and assumes the name Abel Rosnovski. - Kane and Abel (novel)
- The British open a consulate in 1865, the French in 1867, and the USA in 1870. - Anna and the King of Siam (film)
Meaning of "consulate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consulate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consulate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consulate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consulate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.