How to use "contagious" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "contagious" in popular movie and book plots
- He is developing a highly contagious strain of the Ebola virus, called "Shiva". - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard
- He sucks the bullet out of Mary’s chest and soon realizes he passed on his contagious case of anemia to her. - Midnight Son
- A contagious virus has spread throughout the land turning everybody who is bitten into zombies. - Last of the Living
- The film also claims to have found the man with the world's most contagious laugh, Doug Collins. - Laughology
- The two men, Wright and Patterson, quarantine the area, as Zero is carrying a highly contagious disease. - Sense and Antisense (Millennium)
- After the death of someone infected, it becomes a highly contagious airborne virus, making the corpses highly contagious. - Theresia
- Henry bluffs them by telling them that his chocolate fever is a contagious and deadly disease, and they allow him to escape. - Chocolate Fever
- The toucan, which stowed away on a Greek banana boat from South America, carries a unique and highly contagious virus. - What's So Bad About Feeling Good?
- A contagious disease terrorizes the village. - Les Aventures des Schtroumpfs
- Sometime in the near future, a strange, highly contagious form of the Ebola virus wipes out most of the human race. - The Transall Saga
- Tom asks Lynette to stay home from work for a few days since he does not want to catch the highly contagious rash. - We're Gonna Be All Right
- It used to be the room where they worked with contagious bacteria. - The Deviant Strain
- When a contagious virus is ruled out, Terry and Mike team up to discover what might be killing these people. - FeardotCom
- Carrington says his actions were to protect the astronauts, as they have been infected with contagious radiation. - The Ambassadors of Death
- She says that Great-Aunt Birte had typhus, a very contagious and dangerous disease, or so the doctor said. - Number the Stars
- The reinvigorated Elliot's enthusiasm for team play is contagious and the mediocre Dragons become contenders for the Central League pennant. - Mr. Baseball
Meaning of "contagious" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "contagious" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "contagious" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "contagious"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word contagious below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.