How to use "contemporaneous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "contemporaneous" in popular movie and book plots
- Inside Out is thought to take place in the same year it was released, due to the use of contemporaneous technology like smartphones and Skype. - Pixar universe
- The obstacles they encounter are a microcosm of some of the contemporaneous social and economic problems that face Bolivians. - Once Upon a Time in Bolivia
- A television screen relays the successive addresses by the men for her perusal in a contemporaneous nod to reality television formats. - Penelope (Enda Walsh play)
- The setting is contemporaneous with publication: the beginning of the twentieth century. - Prester John (novel)
- At the time of writing it was a contemporaneous work. - Lord Dismiss Us
- The story is written from a limited omniscient point-of-view and takes place in contemporaneous New York City. - The Way Up to Heaven
- As the Avatar explores other worlds, a contemporaneous plotline, which PC Zones David McCandless called a "soap opera", unfolds at the castle. - Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds
- The contemporaneous account of the prosecution claimed that during this delay the conspirators were digging a tunnel beneath Parliament. - Gunpowder Plot
Meaning of "contemporaneous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "contemporaneous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "contemporaneous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "contemporaneous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word contemporaneous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.