How to use "contemporary" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "contemporary" in popular movie and book plots
- The song features an ingenious stage act, in which women appear against backdrops that look like the covers of contemporary magazines. - Easter Parade (film)
- The setting is 1990s contemporary Taipei, Taiwan. - Eat Drink Man Woman
- Lyman's position in the contemporary culture of the late sixties provides another historical dimension to the story. - Angle of Repose
- "New Rose Hotel" presents a bleak future as extrapolated from contemporary economic and social trends. - New Rose Hotel
- The show made use of many contemporary and older SF references. - Mighty Orbots
- The novel exploits contemporary fascination with the under-the-ice exploits of such American nuclear-powered submarines as , , and. - Ice Station Zebra (novel)
- The frame narrative, like many other stories by Rushdie, involves Indian expatriates in contemporary England. - The Satanic Verses
- The fragment breaks off as the young contemporary of Bach happens upon an organ recital in Stuttgart. - The Glass Bead Game
- Pandora describes the book as a protest against contemporary civilization, which the Kesh call "the Sickness of Man". - Always Coming Home
- Moriah have been rejected from contemporary versions of the Passion. - Oberammergau Passion Play
- Set in contemporary Paris, the story of the film is a variation of the classic Greek myth of Orpheus. - Orpheus (film)
- Here they spent several years, and Harrer describes the contemporary Tibetan culture in detail. - Seven Years in Tibet
- Gart Williams is a contemporary (c. - A Stop at Willoughby
- The narrator laments the crass materialism of contemporary society and the lack of creative understanding displayed by adults. - The Little Prince
- Although this account has long been accepted as part of Mafia lore, it is almost certainly false based on contemporary accounts of the time. - Joseph Bonanno
- The quality of image was often not as good as contemporary pen plotters. - Plotter
Meaning of "contemporary" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "contemporary" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "contemporary" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "contemporary"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word contemporary below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.