How to use "contented" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "contented" in popular movie and book plots
- The story is about two brothers leading a contented life in a joint family. - Aangan
- After he leaves, a dismayed and contented Ryan states that he "should have got his autograph". - Miracle on 34th Street (1994 film)
- When Minnie goes home, the cow is contented and ready to sleep. - Minnie and Moo: The Night of the Living Bed
- The movie closes with a smiling and contented Ted arriving at Northwestern University to return to the job he truly loves, teaching. - The Last Time (film)
- Not unusual for a family in their society, it is an unresolved thread in their otherwise contented lives. - Mask of Desire
- He leads a simple and contented life in his small house with his wife Narges, and three children, whom he loves and tries to make happy. - The Song of Sparrows
- She lives a fairly contented life with her loving husband (Murali). - Naalu Pennungal
- Koko gave the man no answers, just removed an itch with a hind paw and a contented look. - The Cat Who Could Read Backwards
- He leads a contented lifestyle, with his own circle of friends, such as a poet, a journalist named Sen, and his one employee, Sastri. - The Man-Eater of Malgudi
- After the first wave of attacks, a contented Angel even says the "voices" he always heard have fallen silent. - Burnt Money
- A contented Darren is put inside the ambulance as the film ends. - Sudden Death (1995 film)
- The natives live contented lives, hunting a horrific sea-creature called the koluf, which constitutes almost their entire diet. - Monument (novel)
- Pip visits the dying Magwitch and tells him of her fate, and that he, Pip, is in love with her; Magwitch passes away, a contented man. - Great Expectations (1946 film)
- During the colonial era in the South Pacific, the natives of the island of Manakoora are a contented lot. - The Hurricane (1937 film)
- Abe is a contented floor-waxer First Class and currently Employee of the Year. - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- The contented inhabitants are led by the mysterious High Lama (Sam Jaffe). - Lost Horizon (1937 film)
Meaning of "contented" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "contented" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "contented" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "contented"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word contented below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.