How to use "contentment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "contentment" in popular movie and book plots
- She realizes that Buster has surpassed her in managing to achieve peace and contentment and hopes to find the same. - The Family Fang
- The years of lazy contentment end abruptly with a terrible fire in the village of Marblehead. - The Hearth and Eagle
- He marries and appears to find a modicum of contentment until his wife Edith (Christine Kaufmann) dies in the 1918 Spanish Influenza pandemic. - Egon Schiele – Exzess und Bestrafung
- Far from finding contentment in an idyllic summer landscape, the couple discover the countryside is grotesque and diseased. - En rade
- His few days of impersonating a rich, privileged young man bring him more contentment than he has ever known. - Paul's Case
- The pair bond overtime and live in contentment with the child. - Enkeyo Ketta Kural
- The Finzi-Continis are abruptly taken away from their contentment and illusory isolation. - The Garden of the Finzi-Continis (film)
- Believing him, she expresses contentment that she once had her own life before fading away. - Bleach: Memories of Nobody
- Vorenus and Niobe's brief spell of married contentment is halted when the 13th Legion is mobilized. - Egeria (Rome)
- Bad luck surrounds her until she finds temporary contentment with a married politician who acts as a sugar daddy. - Breakfast on Pluto
- The Nicklebys and their now extended family return to Devonshire, where they live in peace and contentment and grieve over Smike's grave. - Nicholas Nickleby
- Alan's sexual training began with his mother who told him he could find true love and contentment by way of religious devotion and marriage. - Equus (play)
Meaning of "contentment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "contentment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "contentment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "contentment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word contentment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.