How to use "control" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "control" in popular movie and book plots
- She kisses Neo, and he revives, this time with the power to perceive and control the Matrix. - The Matrix
- He becomes a monster under the control of the hotel, succumbing to his dark side. - The Shining (novel)
- The next day, Hummel and his men seize control of Alcatraz Island and take eighty-one tourists hostage. - The Rock (film)
- Mayerson tries to hallucinate a world where he is still with Emily but finds that he does not control his apparent hallucination. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- She takes control of the store, and her business practices leave many Atlantans resentful of her. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- With M-11 and Terasawa's aid, Emmy sabotages the UFO's control over King Ghidorah. - Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
- decides to take control of matters himself and visits his lawyer with the intention of dismissing him. - The Trial
- He takes medicine to try to control the twitching, but it makes him very sleepy, and he is berated by the conductor. - Young and Innocent
- With the corruption of Diablo's soulstone, the demon is able to control the Dark Wanderer. - Diablo II
- After Dracula learns of the group's plot against him, he attacks Mina on three occasions, and feeds Mina his own blood to control her. - Dracula
- Teg uses his secret ability to see no-ships to secure control of the system. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- Lobo is reluctant to take part in this experiment, and Vornoff uses a whip to re-assert his control over his slave and assistant. - Bride of the Monster
- In an isolated control room, the real Angel observes Roger and her past encounters with him on a series of television monitors. - The Big O
- While Barry is recovering, Bullingdon re-takes control of the Lyndon estate. - Barry Lyndon
- The Klan, gathered together at full strength and with Ben leading them, rides in to gain control of the town. - The Birth of a Nation
- Official notices enacting control measures are posted, but the language used is optimistic and downplays the seriousness of the situation. - The Plague
Meaning of "control" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "control" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "control" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "control"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word control below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.