How to use "convalescence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "convalescence" in popular movie and book plots
- Konrad goes through a pleasant convalescence with the countess herself becoming his new romantic interest. - Something for Everyone
- Rose spends the remainder of her convalescence healing and being with Dimitri. - Last Sacrifice
- Lady WIlloughby is ill, and her father plans to take a convalescence to the Mediterranean Sea. - The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (film)
- During his convalescence at home, Lily tries to rededicate herself to her marriage; however, Jack resents his dependency on his wife. - Other Men's Women
- During his convalescence Clarissa MacDougall is again his nurse, and their love grows stronger. - Gray Lensman
- He deliberately injures his foot and uses his convalescence to invite Tene to visit him. - Murder in the Cassava Patch
- During the convalescence which follows, he establishes a relationship with Narcissa Benbow, whom he marries. - Flags in the Dust
- Eventually his convalescence is complete and he is discharged. - Ruined City
- When he is let out of the bathroom, he stabs Sergei in the side with a knife, the wound requiring a long convalescence in the hospital. - Little Vera
- The total detachment of Vitangelo from false certainties is fully realized during a period of convalescence from illness. - One, No One and One Hundred Thousand
- This vacation is to be a sort of convalescence for them. - The Grass Is Singing
Meaning of "convalescence" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "convalescence" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "convalescence" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "convalescence"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word convalescence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.