How to use "conventional" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conventional" in popular movie and book plots
- The Chorus then steps forward to address the audience in a conventional parabasis. - Peace (play)
- Anatole lives in a conventional nuclear family, married to the beautiful and supportive Doucette and with six lovely children. - Anatole (mouse)
- Switching to conventional contact detonators, the second attack is successful, with damage jamming Bismarcks rudder. - Sink the Bismarck!
- In New York City, Charlie Driggs (Jeff Daniels) is a seemingly conventional banker whose wife has left him. - Something Wild (1986 film)
- Nurses come out to him, bringing a plate of conventional food and also one of a raw fish. - Santa Sangre
- Ashley soon tires of his conventional nature and inability to perform sexually due to increasing drug and alcohol intake. - Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
- The breakdown of civilization allows wandering mutant geniuses to grow up unrestrained by conventional mores. - City (novel)
- While the actors are offstage, the Chorus addresses the audience in a conventional parabasis. - The Wasps
- Galena shows up to try and disarm the bomb; she succeeds in disabling the nuclear element, but the conventional explosives will still go off. - Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
- The craft is armed with a laser-type weapon, and conventional explosive warheads can destroy it. - UFO (TV series)
- He tells her he has plans to retire from singing and pursue a more conventional career, thinking that will impress her. - The Wedding Singer
- These are deemed by the government to be legitimate breeds, either preexisting or achieved through conventional breeding. - The Chrysalids
- The courtship of Harcourt and Alithea is a conventional love story without any direct source. - The Country Wife
- Their actions horrify their kindly but conventional neighbours, Margo and Jerry Leadbetter. - The Good Life (1975 TV series)
- Since the fold systems have vanished after the jump, the Macross is forced to make its way back to Earth by conventional power. - The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
- Mr Chips, as the boys call him, is conventional in his beliefs, and exercises firm discipline in the classroom. - Goodbye, Mr. Chips
Meaning of "conventional" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conventional" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conventional" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conventional"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conventional below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.