How to use "cooperation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cooperation" in popular movie and book plots
- The Stannards are to signal their cooperation by having a popular TV host wear a white jacket on the next evening's broadcast. - Ransom!
- When Mel finally finds the Doctor, they break out in cooperation with other subjects. - Unregenerate!
- government officials and only agrees to limited cooperation following the bombing of Pearl Harbor. - Invisible Agent
- Bart agrees for a while because the reward for his cooperation is that Milhouse will inherit Bart's poor school record. - Grade School Confidential
- A strong theme within the story is the need for cooperation between talented individuals to achieve a common goal. - Dai-Guard
- Arutha seeks the Mockers' cooperation to obtain more information on the assassins, and at their request, makes Jimmy a squire of his court. - Silverthorn (novel)
- They take Frisbee and his overweight mother into custody, where they threaten him into cooperation in a drug bust. - Spun
- In cooperation with the police, she takes part in a scheme to capture Eddie by agreeing to meet him in a sleazy porno theater. - The Howling (film)
- Earth's government, hoping to profit by cooperation with this powerful planet, dispatches spacers Rootes and Grunty to return the Loverbirds. - The World Well Lost
- Osnard pays for his silence and cooperation with $125 million. - The Tailor of Panama (film)
- Returning to the mine, Rian first gets Catherine's cooperation and then resumes his romantic overtures. - Green Fire
- The FBI asks for their full cooperation in the capture of Montgomery. - Stakeout (1987 film)
- Meanwhile, Mike enlists the cooperation of his friend, mr Ratcliffe, whose fascist association operates from a builders' warehouse. - Remembrance of the Daleks
- At first their cooperation is motivated by self-preservation but gradually, they begin to respect and like each other. - The Defiant Ones
- dr Logan hopes to secure Rhodes' cooperation by showing him the results of his research. - Day of the Dead (1985 film)
- Shortly after planting the bomb, Flores is assassinated by a sniper in retaliation for his cooperation with General Salazar. - Traffic (2000 film)
Meaning of "cooperation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cooperation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cooperation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cooperation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cooperation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.