How to use "coquette" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coquette" in popular movie and book plots
- Carmen (Annie Bos) is a fatally attractive coquette living in the poor quarters, and working in a cigarette factory. - A Carmen of the North
- While undergoing hypnosis, it is discovered she is the reincarnation of Lady Melinda Winifred Waine Tentrees, a seductive 18th century coquette who was born the illegitimate daughter of a kitchen maid. - On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (film)
- John," a handsome English doctor, frequently visits the school because of his love for the coquette Ginevra Fanshawe. - Villette (novel)
- Overweight and slovenly, the housebound middle-aged Lola engages in mild flirtations with the milkman and mailman, like the ingratiating coquette she once was. - Come Back, Little Sheba (play)
Meaning of "coquette" in English
- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- My husband never flirts with other women
Meaning of "coquette" in Hindi
- नखरेबाज़ ( Nakharebaz, nakharebaaz, nakharebaj)
Synonyms of "coquette"
- chat up
Discuss anything about the word coquette below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.