How to use "cordial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cordial" in popular movie and book plots
- He even offers a cordial after the meal, but of course Batman does not touch a drop of alcohol. - Rats Like Cheese
- Spensonia maintains cordial relations with other republics, and extends political asylum to refugees from tyranny. - Spensonia
- Nandakumar, who had developed a cordial relationship with the gang by then, took them for a trip to his picturesque village. - Mazhayethum Munpe
- After a cordial outdoor supper, the courtiers and courtesans are escorted back to the castle at nightfall. - Versailles 1685
- In spite of a lingering edginess, the two grow more cordial toward each other. - A Jolly Good Fellow (novel)
- In the past, while Jack and Amanda were cordial with one another they didn’t go out of their way to spend much time together. - Special Delivery (novel)
- Latimer feels that he once met the cordial Browne, a big game hunter himself, but cannot place it. - Run for the Sun
- He intimated he still loved her before the two exchanged cordial goodbyes. - Evening (film)
- Aravind maintains a cordial acquaintance with both of them, not knowing that Anjali is their daughter. - Chocolate (2001 film)
- The emperor's daughter suggested a race against her, and shared with the fleet-footed hunter the cordial she used, but it put him to sleep. - Belle-Belle ou Le Chevalier Fortuné
- After a cordial welcome back on Morrowland, Jim and Li Si become engaged, and Jim gets a small locomotive for his own, which he names Molly. - Jim Button and Luke the Engine Driver
- Back in the living room, the discussion has taken a not very cordial turn. - Ashes and Diamonds
- Though she is cordial enough, she refuses any cooperation with his biography. - Keeper of the Flame (film)
- The Emperor is cordial and fatherly with Virgil, and treats him with respect and even a bit of admiration. - The Emperor Waltz
- He shares a cordial and amiable relation with his son. - Kireedam (1989 film)
- The two neighbouring families share a very cordial relationship, although Nabin Roy does covet Gurucharan's mortgaged plot. - Parineeta
Meaning of "cordial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cordial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cordial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cordial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cordial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.