How to use "corporal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "corporal" in popular movie and book plots
- Later, the white company captain tells the corporal that the colonel will keep his word. - Days of Glory (2006 film)
- Fairbanks tells Don that if he can make it up to corporal rank, he gets to marry Tony. - Caught in the Draft
- The ascetic Sister Manure is consumed by thoughts of penitence and corporal self-sacrifice and cooks between LSD hallucinations. - Dark Habits
- Noticing this act of corporal punishment, Principal Skinner suspends Otto from driving the school bus. - The Mook, the Chef, the Wife and Her Homer
- The use of the birth name acts as a defense mechanism against corporal punishment. - The Amulet of Samarkand
- Manoux); and the medic, corporal Joe Griff (Ed Quinn). - Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation
- As soon as the vows are said, a corporal rides up and announces that Sam is wanted back immediately. - Shenandoah (film)
- 10 How the friends solaced a corporal and in return received a lesson in paternal ethics. - Tortilla Flat
- A corporal suggests that Ulzana, or at least his head, should be taken back to the fort. - Ulzana's Raid
- Unfortunately, the corporal does not seem to like him in "that" way, even though the sergeant later seems to succeed with the corporal. - The City and the Pillar
- Jane is not happy with the proposed marriage, and must be forced into it through corporal punishment by her parents. - Lady Jane (1986 film)
- Jack assumes his place in the House of Lords with a fiery speech in favour of capital and corporal punishment. - The Ruling Class (film)
- Senior officers interrogate him, but Dunbar cannot prove his story, as a corporal has found and discarded his diary. - Dances with Wolves
- Nolan uses corporal punishment to coerce Charlie into revealing who else is in the Dead Poets Society, but he resists. - Dead Poets Society
- George rose to the rank of corporal but was taken prisoner by the Italians in Africa. - A Room with a View
- Army as a mere corporal rather than an officer. - Since You Went Away
Meaning of "corporal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "corporal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "corporal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "corporal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word corporal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.