How to use "corporeal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "corporeal" in popular movie and book plots
- Ganthet manages to guide Jordan’s soul back to his corporeal body on the Moon. - Green Lantern: Rebirth
- The invisible yet corporeal being, called a horla is capable of limited psychokinesis and complete mind control. - Diary of a Madman (film)
- ” Fred says if she can defy some laws of nature, she may be able to make Spike corporeal again and keep him in this world. - Hell Bound (Angel)
- Hainsley offers to restore Spike to a corporeal body again if Spike does something for him. - Just Rewards
- He says he already knows the ritual to make it corporeal so that it can be killed. - Are You Now or Have You Ever Been
- They realize the Ethros demon will need to take corporeal form to recharge itself after expending so much energy to escape. - I've Got You Under My Skin (Angel)
- He creates a corporeal projection of three roundheads who try to kill the Doctor, Woolsey, Tegan, Turlough, Hampden, Verney and Will. - The Awakening (Doctor Who)
- This, he determines, is how the Mara will transfer from Tegan's mind to corporeal existence. - Snakedance
- The spectres are a manifestation of the Mara, an evil being of the subconscious that longs for corporeal reality. - Kinda (Doctor Who)
- Carnby eventually finds out that the mobsters are the corporeal forms of the spirits of pirates that plundered the sea hundreds of years ago. - Alone in the Dark 2 (video game)
- The spirits, who rule the various components of the corporeal world, are unable to control past events and thus cannot grant Manfred's plea. - Manfred
- Finally corporeal and reunited with his accomplice, Fingal has taken complete control of the HX368. - Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
- Jinny is a socialite whose world view corresponds to her physical, corporeal beauty. - The Waves
- A subset of Spira's sentient races are the "unsent", the strong-willed spirits of the dead that remain in corporeal form. - Final Fantasy X-2
- They decipher the text found next to the cylinder which describes the liquid as the corporeal embodiment of Satan. - Prince of Darkness (film)
- A subset of Spira's sentient races are the "unsent", the strong-willed spirits of the dead that remain in corporeal form. - Final Fantasy X
Meaning of "corporeal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "corporeal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "corporeal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "corporeal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word corporeal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.