How to use "corpulent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "corpulent" in popular movie and book plots
- They find the corpulent and pusillanimous artilleryman Béral (Jacques Villeret) sitting in the toilets, suffering from dysentery. - Les Morfalous
- In space, freed from the demands of gravity, rich, corpulent people frolic in decadent excess. - Abercrombie Station
- Nicholas' corpulent and lazy wife, Johanna, sees Miranda as a threat, and tries to keep her from her husband. - Dragonwyck (novel)
- Secretary Saccostrea approaches the elderly and rather corpulent Molluscari leader Crassostrea with important news. - Orbis (audio drama)
- A corpulent lawyer friend, Blake (Albert Gran), advises him to befriend the showgirl first before making a decision. - Gold Diggers of Broadway
- Meanwhile, Kate is at the event in the company of a corpulent executive who makes sexual advances on her. - Stormy Monday (film)
- While signing up, Polly encounters the repulsively patriotic Corporal Strappi, and the corpulent Sergeant Jackrum. - Monstrous Regiment (novel)
Meaning of "corpulent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "corpulent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "corpulent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "corpulent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word corpulent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.