How to use "correlation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "correlation" in popular movie and book plots
- An interesting correlation of Góngora's poem to that of the classical source is the individual's appeal through his pedigree. - La Fábula de Polifemo y Galatea
- A unique correlation is formed between the hero's misconception of Japan and ours of him. - Japan Japan
- He tells Riff that he senses something important will happen, which Riff suggests could have a correlation with the dance. - West Side Story (film)
- Isabella vows to wed Tomás upon his return, citing a correlation with Adam and Eve. - The Fountain
- One day he meets a bureaucrat, Horis Antic, who explains his theory about the correlation of certain soils on planets and psychohistory. - Foundation's Triumph
Meaning of "correlation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "correlation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "correlation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "correlation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word correlation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.