How to use "correspond" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "correspond" in popular movie and book plots
- His personality does not correspond to television stereotypes of disabled persons. - Ni contigo ni sin ti
- After like-minded children correspond with Hiroshi, they form the Children's Manga Association. - A Drifting Life
- In his book, Martin finds that Liz has written a series of numbers that correspond to words found specific pages. - Unknown (2011 film)
- Abby then realizes that the candles correspond to her sixteen wishes on her list and that they're each coming true every time a candle is lit. - 16 Wishes
- In the end, Junior and Rowdy reconcile while playing basketball and resolve to correspond no matter where the future takes them. - The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
- The film is accompanied by various special effects including water and wind which would correspond to screen (eg. - Marvin the Martian in the Third Dimension
- It displays a quote and three dates, which correspond to the three days upon which he was arrested for his beliefs. - In a Good Cause—
- The two begin to correspond regularly. - Griffin and Sabine
- Jackie eventually realizes that the letters of the phrase correspond to a telephone number and calls it, and it turns out to be Istanbul Bank. - The Accidental Spy
- He also manages to correspond with Julia, whose letter draws him back to Scotland. - Guy Mannering
- Scanners also detect technology which does not correspond with the planet's technological level. - Civilization (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- When real-life maps are shown, the town of Ashfordly appears to correspond to the location of Grosmont, approximately southwest of Whitby. - Heartbeat (UK TV series)
- Each team member is unique, and has Change abilities that correspond somewhat to their personality. - Shade's Children
- Lacombe uses Curwen hand signs that correspond to the five-note alien tonal phrase. - Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- The album consists of two disks, which correspond roughly to the two "books" of Wells' novel. - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
- The five seasons of the series each correspond to one fictional sequential year in the period 2258–2262. - Babylon 5
Meaning of "correspond" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "correspond" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "correspond" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "correspond"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word correspond below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.