How to use "correspondence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "correspondence" in popular movie and book plots
- His correspondence was discovered and on 6 January 1644, he was imprisoned again. - Basil Brooke (metallurgist)
- The evidence consists of correspondence from people who witnessed or participated in the exploits that led to the charges against Smith. - Manalive
- His purpose is to obtain the secret correspondence of General Kuhn with the Hitler's headquarters. - Secret Agent (1947 film)
- They plan to meet in person at a train station, but Jeong-min never shows up, and thus their correspondence ends. - White Valentine
- He reveals to her that he surveyed her logs and personal correspondence as part of their investigation. - Aquiel
- There is growing uneasiness on Marlow's part when he happens to notice that his private correspondence with his fiancée has been steamed open. - Cause for Alarm (novel)
- The correspondence begins. - Na Tum Jaano Na Hum
- This hermit was in correspondence with the pope, and the knight was charged to communicate secret information. - The Talisman (Scott novel)
- Desperate to remain free, she begins a correspondence with Lovelace. - Clarissa
- Bailey thus is heir to the correspondence by the poets. - Possession (Byatt novel)
- Mohammed Ahmed also reveals himself through correspondence with a mysterious friend, who writes him letters challenging his identity. - The Sand Child
- The Cardinal begins to panic when Jeanne disappears and his correspondence with the Queen comes to an abrupt end. - The Affair of the Necklace
- There is a secret correspondence between Lecter and Dolarhyde. - Red Dragon (film)
- He informs the Prince that Nastassya Filippovna wants to see him, and that she has been in correspondence with Aglaya. - The Idiot
- The jailhouse scenes and correspondence between Clyde and his mother are exemplars of pathos in modern literature. - An American Tragedy
- The affair revealed by this correspondence gives Christine such a strong motive to have lied that the jury finds Leonard not guilty. - Witness for the Prosecution (1957 film)
Meaning of "correspondence" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "correspondence" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "correspondence" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "correspondence"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word correspondence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.