How to use "corridor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "corridor" in popular movie and book plots
- Ewing (Larry Hagman) hears a noise outside his office, walks out to the corridor to look, and is shot twice by an unseen assailant. - Who shot J.R.?
- The jokes become more serious, however, as corridor decks are found covered with ice under a concealing layer of fog. - The Practical Joker
- The King has little time to ponder on this before he is fatally stabbed in a dark corridor by a young boy who is revealed to be his son Arren. - Tales from Earthsea (film)
- She is startled by the presence of a stuffed wolf in the corridor and admits to nearly peeing herself from fright. - Necromania
- He discarded his comm-badge in a corridor to make it harder for the crew to track him and set up a series of force fields. - Whispers (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- " The two rush out in the corridor where a Slavic woman is pointing to the smoke coming out of one of the compartments further down the train. - Parker Pyne Investigates
- Flannigan pretends to be normal and says he will meet up with the Doctor in corridor 6 and give them to him. - The Wheel in Space
- The TARDIS is suddenly ensnared by a Kontron corridor (similar to a time corridor). - Timelash
- She turned along the wrong corridor and wound up in the professor’s room. - The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez
- At night, Chema shows Ángela the hidden library corridor he discovered on the security camera. - Tesis
- Footage of the Fourth Doctor walking through a corridor is used in the 2013 episode "The Name of the Doctor". - The Invasion of Time
- It has two doors that lead to the same corridor and is drably decorated in a dull yellow with signs of water damage on one wall. - The Smoking Room
- In "E²", Enterprise is approaching a nebula containing a subspace corridor defended by Kovaalan vessels. - E²
- The Theater is described as a long horseshoe-shaped corridor with a mirror on one side and a great many doors on the other. - Steppenwolf (novel)
- Unfortunately, Henry joins her in the corridor and questions why she is there. - Northanger Abbey
- The Soviets hold the Marienborn corridor and inflict heavy casualties on NATO troops. - The Day After
Meaning of "corridor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "corridor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "corridor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "corridor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word corridor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.