How to use "corroborate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "corroborate" in popular movie and book plots
- Other detainees corroborate this, with some claiming Abu Ahmed delivers messages between bin Laden and a man known as Abu Faraj al-Libbi. - Zero Dark Thirty
- The scientists in the capital corroborate his suspicions. - Shadow Over The Islands (film)
- Soon, the police corroborate Meera's story, as they find explicit sketches of her in Iyar's house. - Haunted – 3D
- Aunt Henrietta pipes in as well saying that she can also corroborate the story, when in reality she was not even at the scene. - April Love (film)
- When Ivan demands that Miriam corroborate her bidding, she hands the stock to the judge, who promptly appraises it at $10 million. - The Brainiacs.com
- Higgins contacts Devlin, still living in Belfast, and obtains most, but not all, of the story to corroborate the contents of the dossier. - The Eagle Has Flown
- Soon after, however, Loki travels to Utgard to corroborate Ragnarok plans with the giant Thrym. - Jul i Valhal
- The Doctor is strongly sympathetic to Seven's allegations and decides to inform Captain Janeway, who wants first to corroborate the story. - Retrospect (Star Trek: Voyager)
- No one can corroborate Bradley's version of events; Francis's obviously biased account only harms his cause. - The Black Prince (novel)
- Mary coerces Rosalie to corroborate her story. - The Children's Hour (film)
- if she can get Walter to corroborate her story. - The Strange Love of Martha Ivers
- However, Erik has known all along that Carrière is his father and has only waited for Carrière to corroborate the fact. - Phantom (musical)
- In response, Kurzman said that the others he interviewed corroborate Wolff's account. - Karl Wolff
- Kramer to offer Ruskin a deal: corroborate the other witness and receive immunity—or be treated as an accomplice. - The Bonfire of the Vanities
- Stransky tries to persuade Steiner to corroborate his claim by promising to look after him after the war. - Cross of Iron
- The team arrives with additional equipment, but they do not corroborate Harry's fears and suggest there is little concern. - Dante's Peak
Meaning of "corroborate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "corroborate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "corroborate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "corroborate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word corroborate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.