How to use "corrosive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "corrosive" in popular movie and book plots
- Inside the structure, a snake-like creature kills Millburn and sprays a corrosive fluid that melts Fifield's helmet. - Prometheus (2012 film)
- Tift's limbs were chopped off and her body placed in a pot filled with a corrosive substance. - A Wicked Ghost II: The Fear
- The torture continues with Emily smearing a corrosive compound on Heather's face. - The Final (film)
- The crew unsuccessfully attempt to remove the creature from Kane's face, discovering that its blood is an extremely corrosive acid. - Alien (film)
- The leaking seawater causes a corrosive reaction which floods the sub with toxic gas. - Hostile Waters (film)
- When Michael breaks into the room, Tommy injects him with a corrosive liquid and beats him into unconsciousness with a lead pipe. - Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- In response, Karen splashes Eddie in the face with corrosive acid and flees. - The Howling (film)
- The Wife fails to remain faithful and she faces corrosive conflict. - The Second Maiden's Tragedy
- Stathis breaks into Brundle's lab armed with a shotgun, but Brundle disfigures him with his special corrosive enzymes. - The Fly (1986 film)
- Inside, they find a pool of highly corrosive black acid (linking back to one of the myths about Pandora's box), in which the box floats. - Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
- Picard and a team attempt to reach engineering to disable the Borg with corrosive coolant used in the warp core. - Star Trek: First Contact
Meaning of "corrosive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "corrosive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "corrosive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "corrosive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word corrosive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.