How to use "cosmic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cosmic" in popular movie and book plots
- In self-exile, the Eighth Doctor has been trying to work out the meaning of the cosmic game he has been forced to play. - Caerdroia (audio drama)
- Because both Reggie and Sam spent the night shielded from cosmic effects by steel, they were saved from the comet's effects. - Night of the Comet
- A cosmic string is made into a loop and creates the phenomenon of the Great Attractor. - Ring (Baxter novel)
- The American President James Norcross (voiced by Paul Frees) is given superpowers as the result of a cosmic storm. - Super President
- In space, they are hit by a cosmic storm which alters their DNA and gives them superpowers. - Fantastic Four (2005 video game)
- As they hug, the two bombs collide and explode in a cosmic orgasm. - The Big Bang (1987 film)
- Due to an unknown cosmic event, listed in "phases", ants have undergone rapid evolution and developed a hive mind. - Phase IV
- They were created in the wake of that cosmic event. - Darna (2005 TV series)
- Upon arrival, the Starlight meet a cosmic being who appears before them in space. - Odin: Photon Sailer Starlight
- They are hit by cosmic rays from it, due to a necessary diamond being exchanged for an imitation of itself by the Jeweler. - The Fantastic Four (unreleased film)
- Using a bolt of lightning, Gonzo communicates with a pair of cosmic fish, revealing to him that he is an alien from outer space. - Muppets from Space
- He ultimately has visions of angels and departed souls flying into a great cosmic Light, which seems to be heaven. - Brainstorm (1983 film)
- Starman has suffered a nervous breakdown after realizing that his research into cosmic energy helped in the development of the atom bomb. - The Golden Age (comics)
- 9000 years ago the alien society in the Alpha Centauri system was under threat of cosmic bombardment. - Encounter with Tiber
- Joe becomes Tom Jarrett and the cosmic balance is restored. - Heaven Can Wait (1978 film)
- A cosmic entity called the Beyonder observes the mainstream Marvel universe. - Secret Wars
Meaning of "cosmic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cosmic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cosmic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cosmic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cosmic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.