How to use "cosmopolitan" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cosmopolitan" in popular movie and book plots
- Hav itself is imagined to be a cosmopolitan small independent peninsula located somewhere in the eastern Mediterranean. - Last Letters from Hav
- At school, Theo makes a new friend, Boris, a cosmopolitan son of a Ukrainian émigré. - The Goldfinch (novel)
- Park Street is a cosmopolitan place in Kolkata and the film focuses different aspects of life of this locality. - Life in Park Street
- Mary is pulled from the comforts of her cosmopolitan life and forced to live on Dick's unsuccessful farm. - Killing Heat
- Upon returning to the throne, King Gojong hires the beautiful and cosmopolitan Tanya (Kim So-yeon) as his personal barista. - Gabi (film)
- She is very cosmopolitan and independent and has a little fuzzy worldview, essentially due to the privileged life she has led. - Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
- Even in cosmopolitan Tyre, Eithriall attracts attention as a particularly outlandish "Barbarian". - Two Against Tyre
- Dinkar Maruti Bhonsle represents thousands of 'Marathis' who feel they have lost their identity in the cosmopolitan Mumbai. - Me Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy
- He discovered that Susan was too much of a cosmopolitan girl for his taste. - The Affairs of Susan
- And why does the coach's good ol' boy charm leave cosmopolitan Phoebe feeling awkward, tongue-tied. - It Had to Be You (Phillips novel)
- Despite her rebukes, Julian finds himself immediately drawn to Elena's cosmopolitan demeanor. - Peppermint Frappé
- They journey to the cosmopolitan city of Sivishe, where there are shipyards. - The Dirdir
- In the disintegrating cosmopolitan society Habitat on Dramos, the situation is dire. - Burning Heart (novel)
- One of Marc's main allies is Patricia Castellane, the Dirigent (planetary leader) of the cosmopolitan planet Okanagon. - Galactic Milieu Series
- Zaroff reacts in a cosmopolitan manner that "life is for the strong". - The Most Dangerous Game
- Together they leave the life of captivity in the Alps and move to the more liberal and cosmopolitan city of Nsara (Saint-Nazaire in France). - The Years of Rice and Salt
Meaning of "cosmopolitan" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cosmopolitan" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cosmopolitan" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cosmopolitan"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cosmopolitan below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.