How to use "countless" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "countless" in popular movie and book plots
- After countless days of starvation, Fenton tells his father that he has indeed seen God and is ready to take his place in the mission. - Frailty (film)
- The countless deaths were soon blamed on an unknown plague. - The Shadow over Innsmouth
- A television show, a recording contract, a lot of awards, and countless wealth follow Homer's inadequate video "pilot". - Behind the Laughter
- Storylines included countless invasions (such as a takeover by Yahoo. - Twisted Kaiju Theater
- John finds himself in an ethical dilemma since his persona is inspirational to countless people. - Hero (1992 film)
- Roland instantly realizes, to his horror, that he has reached the Tower countless times before. - The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
- This is the first occurrence of the damsel in distress scenario that would provide the template for countless video games to come. - Donkey Kong (video game)
- During the war he killed over 200 men and women, and countless more animals — for sport. - Happy Birthday, Wanda June
- However, once the Sontarans find the planet, it will become subject to a photonic bombardment, taking countless lives. - Horror of Fang Rock
- Burai launches a giant machine that appears to be set to self-destruct, which slaughters countless soldiers. - Casshern (film)
- Klaus's teacher, mrs Bass, obsesses over the metric system and makes her students measure countless dull objects. - The Austere Academy
- Armed with the ability for interstellar travel, wars broke out that destroyed countless civilizations. - Macroscope (novel)
- Over the next ten years, Henri records Parisian life in countless brilliant paintings. - Moulin Rouge (1952 film)
- At Sonny's funeral, countless people come to pay their respects. - A Bronx Tale
- When Frollo discovers that she escaped, he instigates a citywide manhunt for her which involves setting fire to countless houses in his way. - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996 film)
- The Ark is shown being stored in a giant government warehouse among countless similar crates. - Raiders of the Lost Ark
Meaning of "countless" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "countless" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "countless" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "countless"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word countless below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.