How to use "courier" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "courier" in popular movie and book plots
- Returning from Europe, Hemlock meets C2 courier Jemima Brown (Vonetta McGee), who seduces him and steals his money and IRS exemption letter. - The Eiger Sanction (film)
- They discover that his courier Yuschenko is selling the Omega Strain, and Agency pilot Alima Haddad ends up captured by the Chechens. - Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
- 01 Boxer is made company courier by Essa Rompkin, CEO of Vexcor. - Charlie Jade
- There she meets Thomas, who claims to be a poet but whom viewers know to be a petty thief, conman, drug courier and gigolo. - The Romantic Englishwoman
- He approaches Captain Catseyes, claiming to be a courier from Gabool. - Mariel of Redwall
- Michael Strogoff, a 30-year-old native of Omsk, is a courier for Tsar Alexander II of Russia. - Michael Strogoff
- The two are thence conveyed to the 'Valley of K' by courier 'Mr. - Haroun and the Sea of Stories
- Hero (Salman Khan) works for a courier company owned by Khanna (Shakti Kapoor). - Hello Brother (1999 film)
- follows the story of Guy Carrington, a courier in training. - Hyperspace Delivery Boy!
- On the railroad, Maia discovers her var temporary assistant is actually a clone courier and courtesan running illegal drugs. - Glory Season
- Jack Aubrey and his followers are to board La Flèche courier ship, as his next command, Acasta, awaits him in England. - The Fortune of War
- Moments later, as the courier looks back while leaving with the vials, dr Vargas is nowhere to be seen. - Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
- When the play opens she is having an affair with Ben, a young man her age who works in the phone centre of some courier service. - Helpless (play)
- A Western Union courier immediately arrives and delivers a letter to Marty; it is from Doc, who explains that he was transported back to 1885. - Back to the Future Part II
- Unfortunately, their victim was a numbers racket courier for vicious crime boss Doyle Lonnegan. - The Sting
- Nathan's satisfaction is short-lived, however; a courier bringing him 10,000 gulden is intercepted and the money confiscated by the taxmen. - The House of Rothschild
Meaning of "courier" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "courier" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "courier" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "courier"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word courier below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.