How to use "course" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "course" in popular movie and book plots
- The second Idiran, who had been mortally wounded but not killed, sets one of the trains for a collision course to the station. - Consider Phlebas
- After evading the Empire, Han sets a course for Cloud City, a floating colony in the skies of the gas giant planet Bespin. - The Empire Strikes Back
- During the course of the game, its geography and landscape change due to various developments in the game's plot. - Final Fantasy VI
- Over the course of the game, Kyle is joined by various other characters. - Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- He must navigate Wildfire's obstacle course of automatic defenses to reach a working substation on an upper level. - The Andromeda Strain
- Over the course of this training, O falls in love with Sir Stephen and believes him to be in love with her as well. - Story of O
- In the course of his visit to the Talboys' manor, Robert is entranced by George's sister Clara, who looks startlingly like George. - Lady Audley's Secret
- He then bribes the crew to mutiny and make course for Liverpool. - Around the World in Eighty Days
- In the course of the conversation, Fitzgibbon infers the bishop’s intention to put O’Malley in charge of the parish. - Going My Way
- Over the course of the film, he spends time with his old friends who are all at similar crossroads. - Beautiful Girls (film)
- The prisoner outmaneuvers the missile, and leads it back on a collision course with the Bodega Bay. - Unreal (1998 video game)
- As they ride back, tidal waves form in the cylindrical sea, created by the movements of Rama itself as it makes course corrections. - Rendezvous with Rama
- Bletch is later shown on a golf course consummating a deal with Cedric (a warthog). - Meet the Feebles
- Soon after, the Jesuit priest Oswald Tesimond told Garnet he had taken Catesby's confession, in the course of which he had learnt of the plot. - Gunpowder Plot
- Determined to find the truth behind the incident, he follows a predestined course that leads him to save the world. - Chrono Cross
- Unfortunately, it turns out that Miles Gloriosus has just returned from Crete, where there is of course no actual plague. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Meaning of "course" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "course" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "course" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "course"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word course below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.