How to use "courteous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "courteous" in popular movie and book plots
- She is a very nice and courteous but overly possessive woman. - The Man Who Broke 1,000 Chains
- He is very courteous towards Alma. - If Only the Dead Could Listen
- She and Debashis are courteous to each other, but no more than that. - Shajarur Kanta (2015 film)
- ” Cowboy is courteous toward Cora and Quito. - Trooper Hook
- Erica is polite and courteous with the four girls but shows particular interest in Jerrica, who she sees as a potential superstar. - Jem and the Holograms (film)
- George is the head chef and puts effort into preparing high quality food and being courteous to the inmates. - The Incident (2011 film)
- Peggy, meanwhile, strikes up a courteous friendship with her priest, Father Gill. - Mad Men (season 2)
- Saroja's arrogance and Lakshmi's courteous attitude indirectly help Ghantaiah. - Gundamma Katha
- Despite a torrent of insults from Frank, the The Champ remains courteous and composed. - Ring of Fear (A Dangerous Assignment)
- Livvy and Ray strive hard to be polite and courteous to one another, but are nevertheless awkward in each other's company. - The Magic of Ordinary Days
- Vlad mixes with his fellow soldiers and finds that most of them are surprisingly courteous despite their personal distaste for Easterners. - Dragon (Brust novel)
- Unfailingly courteous and professional, she greets a man who she believes is just another customer, in the shop to pay his phone bill. - The Adventure of Iron Pussy
- His courteous manner sets him apart from Stanley's other friends. - A Streetcar Named Desire (1951 film)
- Only courteous friendship remains. - Family Happiness
- His courteous manner sets him apart from the other men. - A Streetcar Named Desire
Meaning of "courteous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "courteous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "courteous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "courteous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word courteous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.