How to use "courtesy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "courtesy" in popular movie and book plots
- Later, Verdain expresses his gratitude to his protectors, presenting Destiny and Symphony with gowns courtesy of the House of Verdain. - Model Spy
- The wives go directly to bed but the Judge is required to pay a courtesy visit to the Abbot. - The Haunted Monastery
- But he does grant them the courtesy of a carefully placed mirror. - Dearly Devoted Dexter
- On Dismal Key, Honey reveals who she really is, and proceeds to give Boyd a rehearsed lecture on basic courtesy and consideration. - Nature Girl (novel)
- A drunken Sir Humphrey relaxes in his box at the cricket match, courtesy of the British Tobacco Group. - The Smoke Screen
- Caesar greets all with courtesy and kindness, but inflexibly demands a tribute whose amount disconcerts the Egyptians. - Caesar and Cleopatra (play)
- Some days later,eight people, including Asha, win a trip to an island in a chartered plane, courtesy a lucky draw in a gala. - Gumnaam
- However, victory may be within reach, courtesy of the human colony world of Raghi. - Lords of the Storm
- Later, Mal joins the crew in Serenity's cargo hold, where he fiddles with his ear, reattached courtesy of equipment supplied by the councilor. - War Stories (Firefly)
- Hornblower raises his flag in the schooner HMS Crab and pays a courtesy call at New Orleans. - Hornblower in the West Indies
- Meanwhile, on Earth, the Putterman family is getting satellite television, courtesy of a temperamental DIY antenna. - TerrorVision
- In the morning, he finds himself untied, courtesy of Rianna. - The Animal
- Aaron and Eppie move into Silas' new house, courtesy of Godfrey. - Silas Marner
- Danielle is introduced as Henry's wife and wishes Rodmilla and Marguerite the same courtesy they had shown her. - Ever After
- Kirby fetches Billy, who landed a job at a gas station courtesy of Kevin, to calm Jules down. - St. Elmo's Fire (film)
- He has never seen the valley before but knows everything about it, courtesy of his mother's stories. - The Owl Service
Meaning of "courtesy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "courtesy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "courtesy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "courtesy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word courtesy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.