How to use "covenant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "covenant" in popular movie and book plots
- McDowell and joins her covenant of immortal beings, the secret society known as "UQ Holder". - UQ Holder!
- acted in such haste that frankly the covenant with Noah and all that was completely overlooked". - All Aboard for Ararat
- The mohel tells her that they are entering a covenant and she vows to raise the baby as a Jew. - You Can't Judge a Book by Its Cover (Desperate Housewives)
- Hoochie and others hope that she is a dragon raja, so she can make the dragon raja's covenant with the awakened Kradmesser. - Dragon Raja
- When he is killed himself, his mother, a nun, breaks her covenant with God to save his life, which in turn curses him for life. - Gallowwalkers
- The cross symbolizes the covenant and the color green conjures up ideas of freedom, rebirth, growth, and harmony. - Paradise (novel)
- The GC plans a gala for the midpoint of the Tribulation and their covenant with Israel in Jerusalem. - Assassins (LaHaye novel)
- He thinks that if God exists, He broke his covenant with the Jewish people at Auschwitz concentration camp. - The Quarrel
Meaning of "covenant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "covenant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "covenant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "covenant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word covenant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.