How to use "cowardice" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cowardice" in popular movie and book plots
- Instead of killing his rival, Westley decides to leave him alive for a long, miserable life with his obvious cowardice as his only companion. - The Princess Bride
- This greatly troubles Bhola as he considers this cowardice on dr Rao's part. - Manthan
- Hubbs jocularly chides Joe for his apparent cowardice in moving on Lanie and Jill, and dismisses Jill as a viable partner. - The Stoned Age
- "And what are you supposed to be," Roberts asks him when he is accused of cowardice in battle, "a brave man in a permanent base job. - The Hill (film)
- When Marlon's cowardice stops him from being present at Joey's murder, Harlan shoots Joey, only wounding him behind the ear. - I Love You to Death
- However, a few days later, Nath is embarrassed at his cowardice and goes through the woods again after dark. - The Red House (film)
- He accuses her of lying and cowardice as they separate. - The Touch (1971 film)
- Another boy sings a famous song by Archilochus celebrating an act of cowardice and this does not impress Trygaeus either. - Peace (play)
- When Clio learns that Bart is paying Clint to do his dirty work, she hysterically accuses him of cowardice and sends him away. - Saratoga Trunk
- He feels incredibly guilty but knows his cowardice would destroy any hopes for Baba's affections, so he keeps quiet about the incident. - The Kite Runner
- Captain Pavel Young, Honor's bitterest enemy, is about to face a court-martial for cowardice before the enemy, punishable by death. - Field of Dishonor
- Don Luis and don Gonzalo mock him for his perceived cowardice and continue to demand his life. - Don Juan Tenorio
- In the first incarnation, which appears to be a caveman, a man's family is taken from him by raiders due to his cowardice and hesitation. - Being Human (1994 film)
- Trumper opts for the Water Method, suggesting both his generally comical cowardice and lack of self-discipline. - The Water-Method Man
- Before the school's homecoming football game, Sam confronts Austin about his cowardice and not defending her at the pep rally. - A Cinderella Story
- The Lion is embarrassed by his cowardice in the battle, but is comforted by Dorothy's kind words ("Be a Lion"). - The Wiz
Meaning of "cowardice" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cowardice" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cowardice" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cowardice"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cowardice below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.