How to use "cram" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cram" in popular movie and book plots
- It's tough for needy Avelum: "I was like the refugee trying to cram into a suitcase more than it would hold. - Avelum
- Rufus decides they will all cram into the vehicle inside the cannon and fire it at the cruiser. - Goodbye Deponia
- He helps Sae find a night job teaching English at a cram school and became good friends with her. - Hanamizuki
- Claudia is a 23-year-old North American who has reluctantly come to Asia with her boyfriend to teach English at a cram school. - The Glass Box
- Max uses whatever free moment he has to cram more and more information into his brain, which he is still finding difficult to do. - Over 21
- After, at their cram school, Suema confronts Asukai. - Boogiepop Returns: VS Imaginator Part 2
- Miyashita Touka and Suema Kazuko were studying at the cram school where they had met and become friends. - Boogiepop Returns: VS Imaginator Part 1
- When Mieko is listed for Keio, but Touma is not, he pretends to have been accepted, while having to enroll in cram school. - Sakura Diaries
- The Pasha has a problem: his prison is too full to cram any more Rashers in. - The Hungry Tiger of Oz
- The nerds say the only way to pass is to cram for the final exam, which they help him do. - Homer Goes to College
- In reality, Takehiko was her teacher at the cram school she went to earlier. - Oniisama e...
Meaning of "cram" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cram" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cram" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cram"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cram below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.