How to use "crass" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crass" in popular movie and book plots
- She is a crass tomboy who dresses and is sometimes mistaken as a boy, but her dream is to become a famous clothing designer. - Prince + Princess 2
- Burt in particular is disturbed by Lily and Lowell's crass and mean-spirited behavior toward one another and their children. - Away We Go
- At first, the two have a rocky relationship; Abby thinks Mike is crass and disgusting while Mike finds her to be naive and a control freak. - The Ugly Truth
- He eventually proceeds to make a crass remark about a scar Virginia bears. - The Profile (short story)
- She has been raised without a mother, and lives with her crass brother and her father, whose attention is elsewhere. - An Impudent Girl
- Naively idealistic at the beginning of the novel, he seems to have become crass in the second half. - The Doomed City
- While he drinks his coffee, Earl overhears two men in business suits making crass comments about his wife. - Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- When Wagner awakens Siegfried with his music, the creature turns out to be crass and slow-witted. - Lisztomania (film)
- However both the Comte de Mauves and his sister, the crass widow Madame de Clairin, hint that Longmore should woo Madame de Mauves. - Madame de Mauves
- He is crass and self-absorbed, a polar opposite of Chase's core personality. - Breathtaker
- When the equipment fails, Chris bungles the meeting by speaking his own crass thoughts. - Roxanne (film)
- The narrator laments the crass materialism of contemporary society and the lack of creative understanding displayed by adults. - The Little Prince
Meaning of "crass" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crass" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crass" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crass"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crass below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.