How to use "create" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "create" in popular movie and book plots
- Besides drawing of the boundary, the distance function can be introduced as a 3rd dimension to create a solid fractal landscape. - Julia set
- Investigating further, Liz and Simon discover that the purpose of the computer is to create a new clone of Devereaux. - Timeslip
- They learn that Kuja uses Mist to create the Black Mages, and Vivi was a prototype. - Final Fantasy IX
- Senator Padmé Amidala comes to Coruscant to vote on a motion to create an army to assist the Jedi against this threat. - Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- She returns the necklace to Jean-Paul and purchases a Cartier check for $45,782 with her own savings to create the illusion that she sold it. - French Kiss (1995 film)
- The aliens then create massive tidal waves that threaten the world's coasts, but stop them short before they hit. - The Abyss
- Miller reaches the island and rams his explosives-rigged boat into the castle's exterior to create an entrance. - Time Crisis (video game)
- The Wave Existence also sensed Abel's longing for his mother and used the biological computer Kadomony to create a woman for a companion. - Xenogears
- They can create bodies for themselves that reflect the origins of their races, such as Tigerishka's cat-form. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
- During World War II, the Japanese army research the mysteries of Hakkyoku-ken to create supersoldiers, developing the ultimate martial art. - Virtua Fighter (video game)
- He uses the stolen computer access code to cover his data trails and create new identities for himself, easily adopting entire new personas. - The Shockwave Rider
- A street gang named the "Panther Moderns" is hired to create a simulated terrorist attack on Sense/Net. - Neuromancer
- This has caused Morcalavin to go insane and create the plague. - Heretic II
- He then uses the Dragon relics and shards of the Dragon Tears to create the mythic Element Chrono Cross. - Chrono Cross
- Lothos ignites her cross but she uses hairspray to create a makeshift flame-thrower and burns him before escaping back into the gym. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- A black sheriff, he reasons, will offend the townspeople, create chaos, and leave the town at his mercy. - Blazing Saddles
Meaning of "create" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "create" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "create" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "create"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word create below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.