How to use "credentials" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "credentials" in popular movie and book plots
- The inquisitive attendant begins checking his credentials and is strangled for his efforts. - The Jungle Captive
- The trio play medical school graduates whose only credentials are that they had the highest temperatures in their class. - Men in Black (1934 film)
- He explains that his credentials were much better than Malvika's, but he was toppled, as he had poor eyesight with power -2. - Samay: When Time Strikes
- At the Palacek house, Vogel checks up on Tartu's credentials and happily informs Maruschuka that Tartu is indeed a spy. - The Adventures of Tartu
- Scully doubts "Chapel's" credibility, but Mulder believes his story due to his credentials and experience. - Colony (The X-Files)
- He also lets on that he has stolen her retina imprint, which will allow him to use her credentials on the Innobotics network. - In Our Own Image
- His credentials attract Himmler's attention, and after interviewing the Doctor, Himmler assigns him to the Turelhampton mission. - The Shadow in the Glass
- This woman says she does not want to have a myth in the presidential office, and asks Kingsley about his credentials as a candidate. - Maidstone (film)
- On a whim, he fakes a set of credentials and becomes aS. - The Great Impostor
- Roger, using his Oxford credentials to obtain information, finds proof that the men of Lallybroch returned home safely. - Dragonfly in Amber
- Larch also later made fake credentials for Homer in order to convince the board overseeing the orphanage to appoint him as the next director. - The Cider House Rules (film)
- Amamiya Maiko, his paralegal assistant, is concerned with attaining her law credentials and becoming a full prosecutor. - Hero (2001 TV series)
- Gwen gets a job in one of the hotels, thanks to the credentials she gained while working at the lab, and with the aid of her friend, Audrey. - Tiger Eyes
- The comic book Diana obtains the credentials of a look-alike nurse. - Wonder Woman (TV series)
- The police also want to know who he's working for as his fake credentials didn't check out. - Blue Streak (film)
- In turn, Brontë uses her fake marriage credentials to rent the apartment of her dreams. - Green Card (film)
Meaning of "credentials" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "credentials" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "credentials" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "credentials"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word credentials below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.