How to use "credible" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "credible" in popular movie and book plots
- Foster agrees, but finds that Defoe cannot tell a credible story at trial. - For the Defense (1930 film)
- After a psychologist determines Adrian Seward (Rowan Longworth) is stable enough to be a credible witness, Linden talks with him. - Reckoning (The Killing)
- The few bits of credible evidence that do exist suggest that, in fact, there was no plan to move against the Pope. - Alleged plot to kidnap Pope Pius XII
- Marco sees that this analogy is credible and sets free his nanny. - Justice Sung II
- Prance could produce no credible motive for the murder, saying vaguely that Godfrey had offended the two Irish priests in some way. - Miles Prance
- The captain of the town allowed anyone who felt the threat was credible could relocate to Swarthmore. - Pennterra
- Jenny receives credible death threats, because of both her center and her book. - The World According to Garp (film)
- This provides the plot with a credible source for the virus and a motive for the central crime. - Unnatural Exposure (novel)
- Mahone is offered his old job back with the FBI if he agrees to give them credible information that leads to proof of Michael's plans. - Alexander Mahone
- While in the air, Naval Intelligence uncovers a credible threat against "Angel" (the days codeword for Air Force One). - DC 9/11: Time of Crisis
- The life stories of the tycoon Logan and his family, as well as Ted's own, are intertwined to provide a colourful and credible back story. - The Hippopotamus
- Although Tanner does not win the nomination, he does run a serious and credible race. - Tanner '88
- The series was praised for adding backstory and depth to the character of Hush while returning him to a credible threat. - Batman: Hush
- He says a credible candidate must be married, but McGinty has no one he wants to marry. - The Great McGinty
- Trevanny is unable to explain it to her and turns to Ripley to help him concoct a credible story. - Ripley's Game
Meaning of "credible" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "credible" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "credible" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "credible"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word credible below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.