How to use "creditor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "creditor" in popular movie and book plots
- The horse of wealthy gambler Barney Ingram, Cloverdale III, is stolen by creditor Emmet Fallon. - Lightning, the White Stallion
- In Kashmir, the Jyot's creditor asks Jyoti's father for money and Jyoti expresses her inability to pay, so the creditor warns Jyoti's father. - Asha Jyoti
- Hayri and his men are forced to accept a wedding assignment from their creditor Tayyar, which turns out to be between his son and Melek. - Where's Firuze?
- Aaron is amazed when Onofrio refuses to pay with the argument that his creditor being a Jew is a murderer of Jesus. - Il Marchese del Grillo
- After a creditor arrives, Angela collects a night’s receipt from a man named Pierce, the theater owner. - Heller in Pink Tights
- When a creditor comes to claim the Orlacs' piano, Stephen throws a fountain pen that barely misses his head. - Mad Love (1935 film)
- Lisa later meets with the leaders of America's creditor nations, who demand that America pay them back. - Bart to the Future
- Strepsiades comes back on stage, confronts the creditor and dismisses him contemptuously. - The Clouds
Meaning of "creditor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "creditor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "creditor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "creditor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word creditor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.