How to use "creed" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "creed" in popular movie and book plots
- "Nick" is revealed to be Nathan Slaughter, a Quaker by day who should by nature and creed avoid all violence. - Nick of the Woods
- The difference in social status, caste or creed does not come in the way of their friendship. - Bhakta Kuchela (1961 film)
- The village is home to Muslims, Hindus and Christians who live in harmony, respecting and celebrating each other's creed and festivals. - Sakin Sarisuri
- Although from 7th-company, Cheng Cai did not follow the creed - "Never Abandon, Never Give Up"(不抛弃，不放弃). - Soldiers Sortie
- The school teaches the Nazi Party creed to its students, with sections of Hitler's speeches and writings being analyzed in classes. - Before the Fall (2004 film)
Meaning of "creed" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "creed" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "creed" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "creed"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word creed below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.