How to use "crescendo" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crescendo" in popular movie and book plots
- Spencer is embraced warmly by the Lady in the Radiator, as both white light and white noise crescendo before the film abruptly ends. - Eraserhead
- " She takes up the challenge to sing the song which forms the musical crescendo of the movie. - Papa, Can You Hear Me Sing
- At the crescendo of the story, President Sadat is assassinated, much to the horror of the characters in the story. - The Day the Leader was Killed
- In a crescendo of panic, the guests try to abandon ship. - The Magic Christian (film)
- The story moved up to a crescendo with the Russian prince being hidden in the country home of the Waldens. - The Man from St. Petersburg
- When Saima reaches a crescendo with the retort of "Kya tum Moosa nahin ho" (Are you not Moosa. - Moosa Khan
Meaning of "crescendo" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crescendo" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crescendo" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crescendo"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crescendo below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.