How to use "crevice" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crevice" in popular movie and book plots
- But he soon must hide in a crevice from the bombardment. - Mino (miniseries)
- Suddenly the ice gives away and Bryan is trapped in a deep crevice below the ice. - Happy Feet Two
- Elmer blasts away at a crevice where Bugs is hiding. - Bugs' Bonnets
- Wile hides in a thin crevice with the machine pointed towards the road that the Road Runner traverses. - Guided Muscle
- In the Salton Sea, an underwater earthquake causes a crevice to open, releasing prehistoric giant mollusks. - The Monster That Challenged the World
- Remembering Zach's attempt with the knife, Dan uses it to wedge in the crevice of the side door for the ladder, giving him a handhold. - Open Water 2: Adrift
- In the ensuing melee, the gold falls into a deep crevice in the ice, and is lost. - Lost in Alaska
- Docs raced away on his Hover Scout, narrowly escaping it through a small crevice in the cavern wall. - Lego Rock Raiders
- He finds it very difficult to sleep, since he recalls "every crevice and every moulding of the various houses which [surround] him". - Funes the Memorious
- Nicolai is dragged into a crevice but Jack breaks free, injured, after seeing letters clearly tattooed on one of the creatures. - The Cave (film)
- Vezok attempts to throw him in a crevice of lava, but he is rescued by the Voya Nui Resistance Team. - Bionicle Legends
- He goes into a crevice and sees Eatbugs in a near-deathlike state, and feels dazed and confused. - Tailchaser's Song
- In a crevice in the ground, he catches sight of a color: a brilliant blue color, the same one as the tiger of his dreams. - Blue Tigers
- Non falls into another crevice while trying to fly towards Superman and Lois knocks Ursa into a third one. - Superman II
- A crevice opens in the ground beneath them and they fall deep into the Earth. - Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz
- While Superman is busy saving others from the aftershocks, Lois's car ends up falling into a crevice that opens from one of them. - Superman (1978 film)
Meaning of "crevice" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crevice" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crevice" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crevice"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crevice below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.