How to use "crime" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crime" in popular movie and book plots
- Cole contacts his friend Smith (Brian Cox), unaware that he has been working with local crime boss Frank Deverell (Bob Gunton). - The Glimmer Man
- News that Posse crimes occurring in Chicago and across the United States spread as the Posse increases their crime and members. - Marked for Death
- The machine is able to take Slade and Holly back far enough in time to witness a crime as it happens and discover who committed it. - Crime Traveller
- Unfortunately, their victim was a numbers racket courier for vicious crime boss Doyle Lonnegan. - The Sting
- Chick is suspected of the crime but is able to use Joan to substantiate his alibi. - Alibi (1929 film)
- He sees newspaper headlines concerning the crime and overhears different conversations about it. - Native Son
- The book's central crime is a murder, which takes place before the novel opens. - The Caves of Steel
- The unit stakes out the depository and observe the crime in progress, but inadvertently alert McCauley to their presence. - Heat (1995 film)
- He supported himself through crime for many years, before learning that he could inherit a fortune by murdering his uncle and cousin. - The Hound of the Baskervilles
- The team, after a string of setbacks, decides to plead guilty to the crime and they are sentenced to be executed. - The A-Team
- While they are out of the car, a trio of Otto's punk friends, who are on a crime spree (what they call "doing crimes"), steal the Malibu. - Repo Man (film)
- Immediately after being revived and confronted, he confesses his crime and begins laughing hysterically. - Young and Innocent
- Batman and Robin begin to have crime fighting relationship problems because of Ivy's seductive ability with Robin. - Batman & Robin (film)
- Harvey Dent reads a note from Batman, promising that he will defend Gotham whenever crime strikes again. - Batman (1989 film)
- dr Cameron, Ben's father, is arrested for possessing Ben's Klan regalia, now considered a crime punishable by death. - The Birth of a Nation
- In the final chapter, Alex finds himself halfheartedly preparing for yet another night of crime with a new gang (Lenn, Rick, Bully). - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "crime" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crime" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crime" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crime"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crime below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.